Friday, February 12, 2010

Churchill is Red, Stevenson is Blue, (High School Only) I love my swimming team, my geometry class, my software media management class, my world history class. I like Verizon Wireless, Game stop, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games "Beijing 2008", Tae kwon do, Detroit Pistons, Mario games for Wii, Racing games for PS2, Scrubs,

The things I love:
I love my Mom, because she always comes to every swim meet for Stevenson. Normally I cook her food, I Love my Dad because he always comes to every swim meet. I like my Sister because she comes to every swim meet. My friends: I like Jacob Haffey, because he is in my Geometry class for 2nd semester he helps me with my homework & I help him with his homework. I like Alex Ostroskie, because he comes to youth group with me at church, he & I go to the same church. I like Patrick Erickson, because he is in my swimming team. The movies I like are Varsity Blues, Superbad, Valentine's Day (they are all comedy but valentine's day & superbad). The TV shows I like are Scrubs, Hell's Kitchen, Sponge bob Square pants, Brain Surge. The game shows I like are Wheel of Fortune, Deal or No Deal, Amazing Race, Family Feud. The video games I like to play are Racing games for the PS2 & Mario Games for Wii. The sports I like are Swimming because I have been swimming for 13 years. I like to watch the Detroit Pistons because my friend Kevin & I talk about the pistons.

No comments:

Post a Comment